Grand Island, NE 68803
About Kleint’s Building & Construction | Grand Island, NE
Serving the Grand Island area, and all of Central Nebraska, we are the Metal Building specialists and commercial contractor that builds pole barns for farmers!
Co-owners Bruce, Sharon, Travis and Tina Kleint have been in construction for the majority of their careers. Bruce has over 35 years of experience in both commercial and residential building design and construction as well as over 25 years of experience in building sales and contracting. Travis has worked with his father since high school, working on agricultural buildings, commercial buildings and additions and residential garage and house additions.
Kleint services counties including Hall, Adams, Howard, Buffalo, Merrick, Hamilton, Nance, Sherman, York, Polk, custer and Greeley. Kleint's Building and Construction can create over 200ft clear span on their metal buildings.
For more information on this, please contact Kleint's Building & Construction by calling 308-675-2410.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
Nucor TrussFrame is an open web rafter framing system that combines the stability of a rigid frame with the versatility and architectural aesthetic of open web trusses. The result is a highly flexible system that provides unobstructed, column-free interior space in excess of 250 feet.
Features and Benefits:
- Spans in excess of 250 feet (based on loading and economies) provide wide open, column-free interior space
- Allows HVAC, wiring, and sprinkler systems to be incorporated into the trusses
- Designed to withstand heavy roof load conditions
- Compatible with all Nucor Roof Systems
- Available in gable and single slope clearspan (modular framing options available)
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical
- Truss rafter depths up to 12 feet or greater
- Can support purlins or joists
TrussFrame is ideal for:
- Agricultural facilities
- Aircraft hangars & aviation buildings
- Arenas & Stadiums
- Manufacturing facilities
- Retail stores
- Sports & Recreational facilities